4125 Convoy St (btwn Othello & Armour St)
San Diego, CA 92111
- Carne asada fries, I've missed you. Move to NYC with me.
- The California burrito deep fried is the thing to get here.
- Yummy chorizo and egg burrito! Huge portions!
- CALIFORNIA CHIMICHANGA. do it.
- Rolled tacossssss
- Drop your car off Prestige Autowash & Automotive(enter on othello) while u eat to have it washed, serviced, repaired, oil change, smog, etc... FREE car wash with any auto service!
- Drive thru is convenient, but the carne is flavorless and the horchata was watery.
- This place isn't as good as it used to be back in the days....there are much better taco shops in the area...
- Most everything here is pretty good. Open late!
- The people were rude and over charged me.. then didn't even get my order right after a 15 min wait!!!
- adobada fries, rolled tacos, California burrito, chimichanga, quesadilla, everything is really good and consistent every time. don't forget to get hot carrots!
- Best drunken carne asada fries.
- Best carnitas burrito ever!
- The few spots that got cabeza in this neck of the woods
- Berto's breakfast burrito ftw!! Carne asada fries are really popular too!!
- Used to be excellent but has slipped. Average at best. The beans and rice lacked flavor and salt--and the texture--UGH.
- Best Cali burrito in the area! Remember to ask for extra guac!
- The carnitas burrito is excellent, as is everything else here. Definitely have the hot sauce.
- California burrito. Carne asada fries.
- Potatoe tacos for sure