Super Pho & Teriyaki
10953 Venice Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90034
- Warning! Do not eat the pho here. It's faux pho. If you know what real pho taste like you won't like the pho here. The only thing real about this place is this the disappointment.
- Best homemade pho on the westside...
- Clean... very fresh.
- I just love the Pho... N summer rolls.. Mmmm
- They got rid of the ginger , bring it back please !
- The best for a night in with a cold. Yummy veggie (fried tofu wish it was uncooked vs fried) pho so good
- AMAZING PHO'!!!
- Good place to hit after drinking at Bigfoot lodge west. This place is open late.
- Teriyaki Chicken Plate is decent! Sauce a bit runny but, still good. Chicken was soft & chewy but, not overly chewy. Could've used just a half scoop more rice. Veggies & dressing were delish & fresh
- Broth is a lil bit too sweet :(
- The pho is great. Don't listen to the haters.
- The large pho is more than enough for 2+ people. Shoot... so is the regular lol.
- So slow... Omg..
- Extras for pho (bean sprouts, lime etc) are self-serve.
- The egg rolls and #18, the Yakisoba noodles, are the only thing you can really get as a vegetarian. They're still good, but just be warned that those're the only things for veggies.
- Number 10 is the shite!!!!
- Been waiting for a good pho place in our area and this one is great. $7 for an enormous bowl of pho. And they have all the add-ons out so no more asking for extra limes and bean sprouts. Open late!
- Awesome sanwiches tbanh mi)
- Back for Mo Pho!
- Pho phood phor real!