Super 88 Market
1 Brighton Ave (at Commonwealth Ave)
Allston, MA 02134
- All good, only if the cashiers would smile :)
- Lollicup is incredible...they've helped me develop an addiction to boba...
- Get a bubble tea and then some chicken noodle soup
- If you can get past the smell and grime, super 88 is the way to go for buns and frozen dumplings way cheaper than at Shaws!
- Trying to get help finding things from employees is impossible, but it's worth the adventure. You don't want to miss a thing!
- Pho Viet: PORK SANDWICH!
- Get the lo mein at Kantin, then grab some shrimp cakes or spring rolls from Dim Sum! Don't forget the bubble tea at Lolli Cup (though, they are a bit pricey).
- Shanghai dumplings...mmmmmm.
- Buy something really strange or hard-to-find such as frozen cuttlefish or quail eggs!
- The last few months have brought about great changes @ Super 88. Shelves are stocked and the produce is fresh. Yet to try the seafood, but it looks great.
- The cashier is so.....rude!!! The cashier charge me Twice on one item.When I found this mistake and told her, she had an extremely irritated look on her face.
- Awesome Asian supermarket.
- Great live seafood selection.
- If you want to try Asian groceries, this is the place you should go to in Allston.
- Don't forget to check out the food court. Oh and don't leave without some Poki!
- Great selection of things you've never heard of - at pretty reasonable prices.
- Lamb Chuar.
- This place is amazing, that's my tip.
- Thai boba milk tea is good!
- You can't beat the prices or the selection. Go Pad Thai, Dim Sum, or Vindaloo, all from three different restaurants within this incredible Asian food court.