Gastropub, New American
- upscale bar food in a down home spot
- Chef Jenn Louis is one of our besties! Her Soft Serve with Magical Shell is like a trip back to our childhood! We dream about her Stromboli and Corndog!
- Their nachos have what can only be described as homemade bbq fritos, I am so hoping the put a "Frito" pie one the menu.
- Fried chicken sandwich, shuffleboard, and Kanye. Awesome.
- Good eats and yummy cocktails. Carnitas nachos were delicious and gravy fries were super yummy.
- Family friendly, great food and bar.
- Chef Pascal Sauton eats here on his nights off. He loves the Biscuit w/ ham & crispy oysters.
- The Monte Cristo is to die for.
- Sunshine Tavern may have a "pub" feel, but the food is elegant and wonderful. Don't let the casual atmosphere fool you. You come to Sunshine Tavern, you're in for a great meal!
- Sure, the chicken liver mousse is good, but that homemade terrine... Wow. Really something special.
- Shuffleboard. Lots O' Beers!
- Breaded oysters, fries and fashion coleslaw. That, and get a Gold Rush. Freakin' killer.
- Sit outside, get the fries with sausage gravy and cheese! The corn cakes were to die for..... Coming back again!
- Great service. Unique food and drinks. Moscow muel was yummy drink.
- Loved the perciatelli. Asked for it without anchovies, and it was (still) delicious.
- BEST Chicken & Waffles in town...period
- Super nice people, best drinks!
- Reals strong drinks
- Order an Old Fashioned, one of the best in the city.
- Love the food, beer, and staff. Downright happy place to be.