Sunset Tower Hotel
Hotel, Hotel Bar
- This Hollywood hotel plays gracious host to Vanity Fairs prolific Oscar party.
- Get your martini on with Jennifer Aniston! This is the former Friend's go-to spot for dinner or a drink; just make a reservation online. For lunch or dinner, try the casual poolside Terrace Bar.
- The Art Deco landmark has killer city views and an A-list clientele.
- The location of the premier awards season red carpet: its home to the legendary Vanity Fair Oscar Party.
- We love the old St. James's Club built in 1931 in striking Art Deco style. Just off the Sunset strip with a view of Hollywood at your doorstep. Makes us want to smoke a pipe and dress like Cary Grant.
- The steak salad is incredible, but make sure to save room for the complimentary warm chocolate-chip cookies for dessert.
- Now they are back to not allowing outside people access to the pool unless you pay $75. LAME!! They do this every other year.
- Cool spot built in the 20's. Used to be the Argyle...
- Built in 1921 & designed by Leland Bryant as a luxury apartment building for stars (including Howard Hughes, Errol Flynn, Marilyn Monroe). Revived in 2005, with the old school elegance firmly intact.
- This hotel and restaurant serves up classic California cuisine to the likes of Tom Ford, Ben Stiller, Chelsea Handler, and Reese Witherspoon.
- Truffle fries is where it's at!
- Dinner at the bar (solo or w/ a guest) is all class. Shrimp cocktail, burger and the salmon are all perfect.
- Breakfast on the terrace - do it
- Steak & fries clsico e impecable
- Nice chill spot for an al fresco breakfast by the pool
- Front entrance lobby By The Way.
- Sunset Tower's bar terrace is perfect for a big dirty martini and a view of the pool withHollywood twinkling in the distance. So, so glam.
- The Tower Bar and Grill was fabulous
- Sunset Tower Hotel is a real treat to stay at. I love the old Hollywood vibe & occasional celeb spotting. Rooms are comfy, clean, restaurant is good and service is great! Khiel's products bonus
- Dream life