Sunset Park Diner and Donuts
889 5th Ave (5th Ave. And 39th St.)
Brooklyn, NY 11232
- They do all the diner basics right - Cobb salad, egg platters, curly fries, pancakes, pasta. Probably the best late night food option in the neighborhood.
- The diner has changed since I've been here last! WOW!
- Best place for a sweet meal after midnight!
- Breakfast special is a pretty good deal.
- chicken quesadillas with sour cream and salsa verde
- mozzarella sticks with marinara sauce were good
- Steak skillet comes with: potatoes, scrambled egg and decent portion of steak
- This place seems legit.
- Everything is awesome. The salads are fresh. The pancakes are crispy on the ends and fluffy in the middle. The chili is legit. You can't go wrongs with anything.
- Avoid this place. Shady and wait staff inexperience and dumb interactions scared me into even wanting to drink bottle water there.
- A diner that doesn't disappoint
- The Teachers is so good!!!!!
- The Teacher Sandwich Amazing..
- Get to thee choppah and get the Schwarzenegger omelette. It's a healthy alternative... but that's not why you're here, are you?
- Service is wonderful and friendly. Pancakes average. Donuts awesome.
- I come here on weekends with my boyfriend and play bananagrams while we eat and drink endless cups of coffee; we always have a good time!
- Always here after midnight. Great service.
- Doughnuts are amazing!
- The pancakes are so baking soda filled totally pissed me off. Yuck..but my sweety enjoyed there food.
- Always Spark Your Day Off with a Sweet Treat @Sunset Park Diner & Donuts