- Sunset Park is one of the highest points in Brooklyn. Make sure you check out the view as you sled downhill!
- Best view in Brooklyn!
- What a view! For some of the best views of the iconic Manhattan skyline, head to Sunset Park. Might we recommend going atsunset?
- The park that gave the neighborhood its name is a perfect place (especially at sunset) for a swim or a picnic with a knockout view of the waterfront. It also had a recent face-lift.
- One of the best Manhattan skyline views!
- Winner of Best View in the 2011 Village Voice Best of issue! Visit at dusk for the most breathtaking visage of NYC.
- Best view of the Statue of Liberty and downtown Manhattan.
- Great place to watch the sunset. Say hi to lady liberty. Awesome views, great people watching.
- The highest part of Brooklyn
- Beautiful view of Manhattan from the Park. Easy walk to subway.
- Nice park & you can see the Statue of Liberty in the distance.
- There sure are a lot of good Mexican restaurants here.
- Explore the neighborhood of Sunset Park for great chinese and mexican food.
- chinese line dancing in the morning!
- As of 5/23/2011, Sunset Park, along with all other NYC parks, beaches, and pedestrian plazas, is smoke-free! Learn more at www.nycsmokefree.org.
- Stunning view of Manhattan from the top of the hill.
- best view of manhattan in the city.
- Great views of the city
- Views of Manhattan are killer
- A true hidden gem in NYC.