Sunset Junction Coffee Shop
Breakfast, Coffee Shop, Café
- Cool neighborhood feel at this new Silver Lake diner. The cheeseburger is HELLA GOOD. - Darryl Stephens, DTLA - The Series
- The City Bean coffee is good.
- Breakfast All Day! Great Coffee and Burgers
- Think of a classic American diner but bought out and renovated by a silver lake hipster. That is the story of the birth of this chillax coffee shop. Aha!
- Try the tots.
- Coffee is so good!
- I love this great place!
- Ask for less cheese on huevos rancheros if you dont want a too thick layer.
- You just have to be aware of your surroundings...put your name down. They sat us (party of 2) really fast!
- I really love their animal style pancakes it's really good !
- Super amazing place like everything in the neighborhood. Amazing breakfast
- Get the spicy chipotle Benedict!
- Excellent grilled cheese...
- Solid breakfast joint with really friendly service
- The chipotle Benedict are to die for.
- Great food. But unless you get the British dude, the service will be subpar.
- Delicious w steak n eggs! Also The Lean is favorable!! Definitely will come again!!
- Great service!!! And good food! Would definitely go back :)
- Don't bother! 25 minutes and no one brought me a menu. Ordered coffee I never got. Still waiting for someone to take my order. Not the server's fault. Ridiculously understaffed. Skip it!
- Food is overpriced for what it is