Sunrise Cafe @ Uptown
809 Conner St (at S 8th St)
Noblesville, IN 46060
- First time, out of towners, and I'm so glad we tried this place! Service was great and the food was delicious. I made my own breakfast bowl - so good!
- Egg Benedict dish is great!
- Ask about the quiche of the day.
- You owe it to yourself to have the corned beef hash bowl.
- The most incredible omelettes! Fluffy, full of fresh ingredients, & just plain delicious! Everything else I've ever ordered is great too. Staff is always prompt & courteous. What a perfect local gem!
- Good breakfast!
- Great "bowls"
- They close 8/31/13 so get here fast! One of the best breakfast places in town
- Try the mega miller with the jalapeo jelly it's awesome.
- Tasty and awesome
- Best breakfast around! I can't complain about one thing I've tried so far.
- Good biscuits and gravy, great staff
- Sundays are awesome, can be crowded. Always a new special. Sunday pastries are buy one get one free.
- Try the homemade granola. Made in house all natural.
- AMAZING turkey & Swiss love love love that they add avocado
- Breakfast is available all day on the weekend now! Really cute place. Glad I used yelp to come across it!
- Try to skip busy times. You'll have to wait, but there's no where to wait. But the food is worth it!
- The Mega-Miller with tasty touch is awesome (but don't try to eat it like a sandwich - use a fork).
- Get the uptown biscuits and gravy they are amazing:)
- BLT is not on the menu but it is so good!