Sunrise Bakery & Cafe
Diner, Café, American
- Ask the blonde waitress out
- The sunrise scramble is probably the best breakfast in town.
- Chicken fried steak was not made here (pretty sure it was Cisco). Eggs way overcooked. Nobody checked back to see if everything was OK. Attempts to complain were unsuccessful.
- Always a great spot for an omelette
- Their cinnamon rolls are huge and delicious!!!
- Lunch for two for $17.00.
- Corned Beef Hash & Eggs is the way to go.
- Don't get the hot chocolate
- Awesome...freakin'...cinnamon rolls. Bring a friend 'cause these things are huge :)
- Try the Farmer's platter with a side of biscuits and gravy...always hits the spot!