Sunday River Ski Resort
Ski Area, Ski Chalet, Lodge
- To find out what's happening at the resort pick up a copy of Sunday River This Week or catch the Outside TV morning show on weekends and holidays - 7:30am on channel 7
- Great mountain for any level of skier at diverse range of trails spread over the area's vast expanse. While runs are not as long as those at Killington, lift capacity keeps the lift lines to minimum.
- South Ridge Food Court has daily special sandwiches, pizza of the day, and tons of healthy choices for lunch.
- On weekends and holidays they drop the ropes for Preferred Parking at 10am... show up a couple minutes before, then swoop in for a prime spot.
- When you see all the unhappiness in the world , leave a Smile as everyone's first impression
- If a run looks good from the lift, chances are everyone else thinks so too. If you go to the trail next to it and you can't see it from the lift then you'll find even better conditions untouched.
- I love this place, it's fricking cold and I have 3 tips here. 1. Drink liquor .2. Smoke weed. .3. Eat Cold Pizza. And go Sky for Cross Country.
- No denying the amazing snow and variety of terrain, but in the summer, check out Disc golf, mountain biking, and ziplining while taking in majestic (yes, majestic) views
- Very nice instructors and we felt very comfortable leaving the kids with them for the day. Not as organized as you might like so get there with enough time to get the kids checked in.
- Try the twin zip lines! So much fun!
- Check out the Snowflake Factory!
- Before your trip, head over to http://community.sundayriver.com and get the inside scoop on what's going on that weekend from the locals.
- Gooooooo Bruinsssssss!
- Agony and Flying Monkey are the most challenging - lazy river and three mile are good for just relaxing
- Go big or go home
- Great spring skiing!
- Great place staff is way friendly n.helpful. Rooms r clean n cozy. Snow is phenom. Bob at the door is the man
- Download the alpine replay app for Sunday river (iOS and android) for amazing stats on your day on the slopes
- Do the zip line! $15 bucks for the twin run, and so worth it!