Sundance Cinemas Houston
510 Texas St
Houston, TX 77002
- Parking in the garage underneath Bayou Palace is free; validate your parking ticket at the theater.
- This place is great. Edwards Marq*E charges $9.50 per seat. Sundance is $10.50. It's absolutely worth the additional dollar. If you live near town, there is no reason to hit up any other theater.
- This place is greatly renovated - it's like a community media room with better food and drink, signage, sound, screen, comfort than most of us could afford to build individuallly! Thanks, Sundance.
- Great place! Nice atmosphere and the seats are so comfy!
- No reason to ever go to another theatre! Best popcorn, best cookies and treats.....oh and retro colas!
- Neat place. Reserved seating. Buy your ticket online if you plan to sit with friends.
- Park in the garage underneath. You have to pay upfront ($10 cash) but they refund you when you purchase your movie tickets.
- Love this place! Parking validated, great ambiance, and amazing food options like Good Pop Popsicles and Michael's Cookie Jar cookies! Plus order dinner and bring it in with you, even a beer !
- 2011 Best of Houston Winner: Best Resurrection. Check out more Houston Press Best of Houston Winners here: http://bit.ly/JCaGyR Or go mobile with the free Best Of app.
- Upscale theatre with excellent movie showings and reserved seating
- Online booking, reserved seating, drinks (in glasses) you can take to your seat. This place can't be beat.
- Love this place. Full bar with local beer & a decent tasting food menu. Order the chips w/french onion dip. Comfy seats, free parking at DT, and no kids!! what else you need??
- Best theater in Houston! Amazingly good cocktails that are usually themed for the current movie releases.
- A trendy full bar sets the tone right for a movie
- Don't forget to get your parking reimbursed!!
- After you come here, you won't want to go to another movie theater. Ever. Validated parking, full bar and a delicious menu (along with ordinary concessions). The margarita pizza is fresh and tasty!
- Buy your ticket for the correct show time. AKA probably don't let Fischer be in charge of your purchase ;) lol
- Sweet theater! Like the iPic in Dallas - reserved seating, you can buy bottles of wine to take in with you, coffee bar, ice cream, yummies.... but the ice cream is like $5 for about 4 oz. Boo...
- Reserved seating is awesome. I love all the space I have around my seat, too.
- Formerly the Angelika. Awesome movie palace.