Movie Theater, Indie Movies, Cineplex
- Their popcorn is the best, and I love the reserved seating.
- Beer and a movie, whats not to like about that?
- Best theater in Madison
- The ambiance. The selection of films. Very reasonable matinee prices. Overall, a fantastic cinema. AND, they serve beer. Beer, I tell you!
- Use the ticket kiosk computers outside, they're a lot nicer and more knowledgable than most of the staff.
- They have beer! Sunday matinees are a great deal. $9 tickets.
- The oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
- An otherwise nice theater is going downhill due to cleanliness problems as of late. Expect disgusting bathrooms, overflowing trash, and dirty floors. Not sure if it is worth the $13/ticket anymore.
- Make sure you are prepared to pay their convenience fee on each ticket.
- Coffee shop not open in the morning.
- Service fees mean you don't have to feel guilty about leaving garbage behind.
- Formerly Sundance 608 Cinema
- High end snacks and seat reservations
- A mocha and a movie what's a better pairing than that?
- The higher price is for a fancier experience here!
- Good film choices.
- The high end movie theater that isn't worth the price. Go to Marcus Point instead - there are bigger screens.
- A bit pricey, but you get your money's worth.
- Bring a lot of money way over priced
- Me & my Guh watching #TheDrop #Gandolfini