Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall (中山纪念堂)
- Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall....the Place we must visit in Guangzhou....
- Architecture, history
- Worth a visit for all & a must for those with are in architecture, building design & heritage lovers !
- Inside is literally just a hall with poorly put together info on the walls.
- 1925312 19291931
- ceri girerken sakin para vermeyin fotograftan ve salondan baska birsey yok. Disarisi cok guzel parki gezin
- very nice
- A lot of stairs, very well for training
- Nice place
- There is a 'museum' about Sun Yat Sen's life inside the building. Captions are in Chinese only and there is a 10 RMB entrance fee. Definitely worth stopping by for the architecture.
- The entrance fee is 10 and it seems not worthy. The scene is outside the hall.
- Interesting place in Guangzhou. And you couldn't miss it if you're really interested in China's history.