Sun Studio Café
Memphis International Airport, 2491 Winchester Road (MEM Airport)
Memphis, TN 38116
- Don't expect much regarding food or service. Very convenient when you miss your flight. Sonofa...
- Keep walking, the food is horrible here. I thought I was safe ordering a quesadilla, it was nasty, cold and chewy.
- Feel like I am in a late 90s music timewarp, an lovin' it
- Oh, yeah, soggy fries.
- Better BBQ places in the airport. I want blues baby and listening to some current BS crap. Why?????
- Sam Adams on tap is fine. If you have enough glasses, you might start finding the food to be somewhat palatable. It would take a lot, though.
- I'm pretty sure our waitress would rather be watching puppies be slaughtered... Bad service.
- When there, get a malt milkshake. They are possibly the best in the city. Also, check out the old vinyls on the wall. They are for sale!
- Ordered medium well burger, very dry and over done. Ordered mushroom squid burger "covered in sauted mushrooms" came w 5 and mostly covered in onions. Boo!
- I was impressed with the food quality for an airport place.
- Really cold beer, but they obviously need to clean their lines. Bud Light doesn't taste like it.
- Why am I listening to a top 40 station in a place built to pay homage to the great Sun Records artists? REALLY!?
- Everything is over priced, the Bloody Mary was 11.99?? service is horrible.. Don't even bother.
- Left after 20 minutes with no service.
- I've been having my dinner at this place due to the lack of healthy food options at mem. Not bad at all. Their honey glazed salmon actually tastes good and comes with a generous side of vegetables.
- Order as soon as you sit down. Service is a bit slow - and lacks friendly smiles.
- Kimberly was great! Fries not seasoned but still very good! Long Island Iced Tea es muy bueno.. And strong!
- BBQ pork sliders are AWESOME!! but service is shitty shitty shitty! EXTREMELY slow and they don't know a thing about the menu! the servers don't seem to give a damn ...
- Sit at the bar for best service at an airport restaurant. Pulled pork sandwich was great!
- Empty restaurant and servers still managed to ignore me for 15 minutes , so I walked out