Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar & View
Hotel Bar, American
$ $ $
210 Peachtree St NW (top of Westin Peachtree Plaza)
Atlanta, GA 30303
5:00pm - 10:00pm
5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Just learned about this ATL restaurant while viewing John Portman's Exhibit at the HIGH - this is a must visit for me!
- Take the ride up 72 floors for excellent photographs of the city
- On average, there is one engagement a day at the Sun Dial, so it should come as no surprise that the Sun Dial tops on our list of most romantic restaurants in ATL.
- Leave, flea, run!!! Reserved table at 9:30pm 4 drinks, dessert, & coffee. Not good enough for staff insists that we order an entree. Staff was unapologetic, rude, & wouldn't serve dessert to lounge.
- Nice view. No cell service
- Best place to hang out and look at the city.
- Service was horrible denied a table even though we had a reservation. In the elevator ride down was told that it wasn't worth and the food is terrible!
- Great for cocktails at the top. Do NOT eat at the restaurant. Food that tastes like it was made in the basement and sent up 72 floors. All with service that's somehow worse, even with a $1200 tab.
- The Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar & View is Atlanta's only tri-level dining complex featuring a revolving upscale restaurant, a rotating cocktail lounge and an observatory.
- Amazing views!
- Pay $5 to see the view and not worry about over-priced food!
- The view is great, the food is eegh.
- I don't mind over priced food as long as it's good, it wasn't (comparable to microwave food). The service was just as bad. We were there for 3 hours, not voluntarily. Nice view of the city, though.
- Rotating floor outside seating up top.....killer view of Atlanta @ night...
- Try the mudslide frozen specialty drink! It's worth every penny!
- The view is amazing try to get a seat the windows! The floor moves so you get a view of the whole city.
- Lunch is priced nice and not as crowded.
- What's not good here? Food is superb, the view is superb. I also see a lot of people complaining about prices, this place isn't for poor people so don't leave a bad rating because you can't afford it.
- Easily one of the coolest places in town to see the skyline while sipping a great drink!