Summits Wayside Tavern
- Wings are great. Tuesday is bingo and kids eat free. Can't beat it.
- The largest selection of beer on draft in the east. Have the wings. And go to Summit's University the second Monday of the month.
- The Fish & Chips were delicious!!! It's the first time I've had Jalapino coleslaw. It was great!
- Here for Carnivale for a Cure! Thanks Summits, for helping Stick it 2 Cancer!
- The medium wings are awesome.
- Don't forget to check Groupon for deals here!
- I love the new menu. Chicken Fingers with mild buffalo on the side with their awesome ranch dressing for dipping is a must try.
- The TMI sauce is the best for the wings. Also look for their special monthly menus such as the brauts menu in October.
- Kelsey is the best server ever!
- Best wings ever...big....juicy....plump
- Heather is quite possibly the worst bartender I've ever had in my life...despite there being a total of 8 ppl at the bar she still can't keep a pint full or manage to break a smile.
- Dont go here.... Service sucks and always out of all you can eat crab.... Wait staff ignores you if you have kids.
- You have to try the Kenmore Burger! It is awesome!
- The hot chicken tenders are the best!!! Yum yum!!!
- Watch for people cheating on Trivia Nights. People cheat and yet still lose. Cheating at trivia... Classy.
- The buffalo shrimp taco on thursday night is AWESOME!
- Join us the second Monday of every month at 7 p.m. for Summits University. Summits University gives you the opportunity to sample great beers and eat dinner for just 13.99!
- Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/summitswaysidetavern and follow us on Twitter @summitstavern for information on special menus, pint nights and a free answer to our bi-weekly team trivia.
- Katelyn H. is a nice waitress too!
- Don't let Adam break the beer glass!