The stones covering this building are a striking way to recognize this bar from far away. This dive has a warming fireplace, strong drinks, friendly bartenders,9 and a comfortable setting all make this dive one to check out. Classic rock will serenade you from the jukebox, but the noise level will remain low enough for you to chat with friends.
The Summer Place
Dive Bar, Bar
801 Bush St (at Mason St)
San Francisco, CA 94108
- Best bar in the sucka free. Suzy or her son will take the utmost care of you during your stay at the summer place.
- For some reason the music always fits the mood.
- Cheap drinks. No frills. 2015 update: They no longer allow smoking.
- They've added 3 new pinball tables for a total of 4 now! They're all 50 cents or less too, even AC/DC.
- The tranny who was smoking inside told us we could not bring a dog in . Wtf
- Just imagine your favorite old cabin
- You may no longer be allowed to smoke at The Summer Place, but the fire is still hot.
- Grab a beer and enjoy the ordinary day in your ordinary life
- Real fireplace + pinball, oh yes.
- The bartenders and the regulars here are awesome!
- AC CD pinball!
- Cool dive bar. Cozy. Strong drinks.
- Suzy will let you smoke and shoot dice with her.
- Ask for a Blue Jonny.
- Just got a new AC/DC pinball machine. Great condition and only 50 per play!
- Toasty fire and a cold Hoegaarden. Does it even get better?
- Nice place. You can funnaygale
- Sit by the fireplace with friends and enjoy
- Be warned, they still allow smoking here so you'll leave smelling like a dumpster.
- Suzy is the coolest ever! Great place to start the night.