128 E 4th St
New York, NY 10003
- Best hookah in the village
- Best hookah in nyc. Try the paan masala flavor - you won't find it elsewhere.
- Quiet and cozy hookah bar, with lots more seating in the back. If you go for a fruit bowl, get the pineapple and never the orange. Also, annoyingly half the seats don't have backs, ugh.
- The mint tea is the best I've ever had.
- Perfectly adequate hookah place in east village
- Hands down this is the best date spot in the East Village. It's like transporting into another world.
- Good Hookah, but the menu/ordering scheme is sketchy. You have to order at least one drink per person when you get their Hookah and gratuity is included with any Hookah order. Great service though!
- Paan masala hookah is amazing. Get there.
- Amazing mint iced tea. Good hummus and really friendly staff.
- Best red velvet cake ever!
- Best in the city!
- Pan Masala Shisha
- Very intimate and cozy place
- ? . .
- A bit stinky.
- Get the Rose Hookah. It's flowery and smells oh so very good.
- This is hands down the best hookah date spot with beautiful middle eastern ambience, good wine, and great hookah.
- Terrible service. 15 of us, no one's happy.
- The falafel plate is amazing!!!
- Best hookah bar in NYC