Caribbean, Cocktail, Lounge
- I love their sorrel martini ( but with 10 Cane rum) and their jerk wings too
- Must have the "Jumbie" Henny and Sorrel!!! #amazing
- Very Trinidadian, good roti with curry mango and Carib beer
- Don't come here for the service!! They're horrible!! But the FOOD.........AMAZING!!
- Wish it was more Trinidadian. I know the owner is a Trini so idk why she would get rid of pahlouri and add such American dishes
- Good is great! Superb quality. Make reservations if you can. If not be prepared to wait, as it's a popular spot. Must try the Callaloo soup and Sorrel Martini!!!
- Best jerk wings and sorrel martini (made with 10 Cane of course)
- Hennessey and Sorrel, Jamaican's in Brooklyn. No other way
- Nothing a Sorrel and White rum can't cure....
- Their fat hostess is rude. Music is wayyy too loud and they got a "B" grade come to my house if you want west indian food
- This place is too small, and their rata pasta sucks
- Thursday is ladies' night. $5 drinks
- The best jumbo shrimp around, I live the sweet flavors.
- Music is live! Feels like an old Caribbean party with all the old & new soca & reggae hits. Drinks are ! The Passion Fruit Margarita is a must!!
- Dorrell Mojito and braided oxtail with rice and peas are DELISH
- Chilling with my girlfriend, Fati over drinks!!!! TGIF!!!!
- A bit overpriced for Brooklyn and as the name implies, lots-o-sugar. Nice and cozy Jamaican fusion food.
- The sugarcane shrimp starter is amazing. The flavor is great and the side of plantains is the perfect amount of sweet. The mango mojito is good too!
- Cool Chill Place... Had the Oxtails with Cabbage & Mac and they gave me a HEALTHY serving of Oxtails. For my drink I had a Jumbie (Hennessy & Sorrell) A MUST HAVE!
- Delicious entres (curried shrimp, roti, jerk chicken, oxtails). Great music on the weekends.