Sugar & Olives in Norwalk, Conn., takes a seasonal approach to its cuisine. In terms of the ingredients, the beef is grass-fed and sustainably raised at farms in upstate New York, and the poultry is organic and free-range, and locally sourced when possible. The restaurant also accommodates diners who are vegetarians, gluten-free, vegan and pescatarians. The French-inspired menu showcases crêpes like the house "Sugar and Olives" crêpe that’s stuffed with greenery, leeks, fennel, spinach, mushrooms, peppers, sweet onions, peas, and leeks. Dinner items include the whole poussin roasted with rosemary and onions.
Sugar & Olives
$ $ $
21 Lois St (Westport Ave)
Norwalk, CT 06851
- One if few places that made me feel like I was in Austin, TX!! Delicious food and tasty French press coffee!
- Try a Bloody Mary. Fantastic!
- French toast sticks are da Bomb!
- Yummiest drinks at brunch!
- Really enjoy this place for a delicious weekend meal. French press coffee and farm to table food; a few if my favorite things!
- Everything here is amazing. Literally, everything.
- The food here is excellent. Definitely make a reservation.
- If you like receiving your food, don't go here. Sat at table for 20 minutes and never got asked for a drink order, much less food. I was surrounded by tables of people without food.
- Very goood
- Rosemary focaccio bread was great
- Try the two jam sliders!
- Creative brunch menu, including tastybdrinks!