Suba Sushi & Tapas Lounge
3550 Long Beach Blvd (btwn 35th & 36th)
Long Beach, CA 90807
- Garlic edamame, Crouching Tiger roll, Tostones Rellenos and the Sangria are a must try! The staff is super nice and the place has a good vibe. A great fit for Long Beach.
- The light my fire roll is excellent...also the suba baja tacos are a must try
- A strip mall treasure. Gorgeous restaurant. Great food.
- Worst fucking service ever! Put in my order and didn't get ne thing for an hr then only to find out the order was never placed, reordered waited another 30mins and finally cancelled order. U guys suck
- Try cod croquettes and any of the signature rolls.
- aguacata y camaron, fresh & yummy sushi all the time