Stylish Neutrals Reign on the Red Carpet at the People's Choice Awards & Leave Us Wanting More
As one of the first awards shows of the season, the People’s Choice Awards always seem to be an underwhelming affair as celebrities come out of their winter stupor to dip their toes back into the limelight. But this year, despite the red carpet’s black and white dress code (clearly Sandra Bullock and Christina Milian didn’t get the memo), the neutral looks had a little substance and flair in the form of cutouts, sheer panels and texture. Kate Hudson’s white Galvin jumpsuit was one of the best looks of the night, and Vanessa Hudgens stepped it up with a metallic Kayat gown. Meghan Trainor sparkled in a LBD laced with golden pinstripes, and even the men brought their A-game with slim-cut, dark suits. It’s a stylish kick-off to red carpet season, and we’ll be keeping our fingers crossed that in the upcoming weeks the celebrity styles only get better and better.
- Meghan Markle Says Her Favorite Avocado Dip is in This Charity Cookbook
- Trader Joe’s Is Now Selling Candy Corn-Flavored Popcorn
- 50 States: 50 Spots: These Are the Top Natural Wonder in Your State
- America’s Best Old-School Candy Shops
- Shake Shack Is Selling Chicken Nuggets, and We Can’t Wait to Try Them