The Studio at Webster Hall
Rock Club, Music Venue
- Tesla boy show tonight!!!!
- Keepaway, Oberhofer, Radical Dads, & Queen of Quartz, $8 advance / $10 day of show / Ages: 19+, 2/5/10 @ 7:30; Don't miss this show... click the link below to get your tix now
- Lots of big acts play semi-secret shows here taped for MTV + $5 Draft Specials & $4 Whiskey Shots during shows! Delicioso! TW 's Studio at Webster Hall!
- I had a blast here playing my first official show as a headlining solo artist. Great staff, good sound, and fun times!
- Join me @ 7pm on Tuesday Oct. 4th 2011 performing live with Chelsea Lee!
- Be sure to catch The Riverboat Gamblers on September 2nd!
- $5 whiskey shots for most shows. Not bad.
- Cheap shows and great bands, always a good time here.
- TRASH. is the best party
- Bring ear plugs.
- Sweat to death
- You can always count on finding great independent shows at the Studio at Webster Hall.
- The main Webster Hall is one of my least favorite venues, but the Studio is a great, intimate place to see up and comers.
- Don't leave your apartment, ever.
- Free drinks for checking in early?! Win. Alexz Johnson rocking the house? Mega win.
- Bring your own bottle of water. They will refuse to give you tap water.
- The sound guy here would be better off if he used an AM/FM radio to mix the music with! EPIC FAIL!
- Check out cool black & white poster set of RXP 101.9 live sessions. Florence and the Machines, Decemberist and many more
- Without all the douchebags, I like coming here for the shows.
- Check out "Mike Falzone and the Peppermint Trick"