Studio City Farmers Market
Farmer's Market, Flea Market, Other Outdoors
12052 Ventura Pl (Btwn Laurel Cyn & Radford)
Studio City, CA 91604
8:00am - 2:00pm
- Amazing assortment of mushrooms from LA Fung Hi.
- Strawberries rock today
- Simply the BEST Farmers Market in the valley! Best place to spend a Sunday morning, the earlier the better!
- Fresh juice vendor Rocks. Will Custom blend also has 3 Signature blends
- The guy selling humus has the best samosas -- spring for 6 for $5, it's worth it.
- Try the tamales!
- Sunday Morning...starts at 8am goes 1pm...Peaches and Cherrys are in....Frenchy's bread...the best..
- Take the kids to the petting zoo
- Great selection here
- Juice stall the Bomb
- Vanilla latte at the espresso bar
- The tamales are truly amazing, some of the best I've ever had
- Want Grassfed beef? Get it at DeyDey's right in the beginning of the market. It's excellent!
- Best farmers market in LA for kids. Train and pony rides, petting zoo, bouncy houses, plus a great farmers market. A perfect Sunday morning!
- Always a good day when persimmons appear #autumnvibes
- , .
- I have my favorites!
- Mama masubi rice balls are legit
- I absolutely love you Studio City Farmers Market! Check out Freebie today!
- Always great choice of fresh vegetables, fruits and even seafood, but most of all its a neighborhood gathering to support local food producers.