Student Recreation Center
Gym, Basketball Court, Track
101 Piedmont Ave SE (at Georgia State University)
Atlanta, GA 30303
- An awesome absolutely beautiful recreational facility!
- Nadia is the best zumba instructor.. she will get you right..
- On the indoor track, walk on the outside lane, run in the inside lane!
- The bottom floor is intimidating but everyone is doing their own thing. Own YOUR workout!
- Drink plenty of water during your workout!
- There is a microwave here in snack area
- Grab a spotter and push your limits today!!!
- Go on the weekends and you practically have the place to yourself :D
- Just realized the fans run off my momentum on the ellipticals. Soon as I get off, the fan cuts off!
- you can watch Saved By the Bell for free in the morning XD!!
- Correction it isn't FREE to rent a towel... It is .50!
- Do not, repeat NOT swim in the pool without goggles. The chlorine level could kill a small child.
- It's free to rent a towel.
- Try the track on the top floor, nice and air conditioned and gets you off those treadmills and ellipticals that can sometimes get boring!
- The SRC is a great facility and students who haven't checked out what their student fees are paying for, should! There really is something for everyone! Visit www.gsu.edu/recreation to check out all t
- Play a couple games of racket ball.
- There are certain girls that work here that always wave, say "hi" and smile at me. They don't know how much I appreciate that when I'm going thru a rough day. If only they knew...
- With all the rule requirements to use the sauna, it's a wonder anyone goes in there to use it at all. Way too intense for my liking.
- ZTA says "Go Greek!" Visit www.gsupanhellenic.org for more information :)!!
- Remember not to wear tank tops or do corner rows! You'll get in trouble for both.