Gay Bar, Dive Bar
- Go to the furthest left of the bar you can and look at the red strip of led lights. While looking at the strip, shake your head from left to right and you will see something magical
- Fursuit dancing! Get some!
- This party called SOMETHING is a drag show that turns dance party at midnight. You'll see a lot of cute gays and fun drag performances that are the best the city has to offer. Friday night.
- The very old school drag queens are gone but not so much the fun. The Stud is bringing back their edge on Fridays with SOMETHING.
- Da bomb diggidy
- Not much room to dance but great crowd and friendly people. 2 thumbs up!
- Homobiles are here on the regular - text/call 415-574-5023 for a queer, safe ride
- Beware the well drinks here. When in doubt, specify!
- Iconic gay bar with a photo booth.
- Great drag and queer shows. Also a photobooth!
- Drinks, shows, people, staff
- Edging, indie, artsy. Sometimes small crowd to filled. One of the greatest gay spaces.
- Awfully empty this pride. Their saturday night shows are stellar
- Incredible drag-queen shows. Must be seen!
- Can get a lot of foot traffic in and out, but the Stud is a classic!!
- An institution! Go for drag on Friday!
- Go Friday night for the Something party, hosted by the salty VivyAnne Forermove. Youll see local queens cover everything from Robyn and Whitney Houston to Bjork and Marilyn Manson.
- A chance to see Honey Mahogany if you're lucky enough :)
- A cash only bar? What a relic.
- Wednesdays are the BOMB. Blue Room comedy at 8 and karaoke at 10!