$ $ $ $
Lists & rankings
- Our best breakfast in 3.5 weeks of Florida vacation (and believe me, we've tried out maaaany different places! :-)) Good choice of products, good quality and the service staff was very friendly.
- Excellent ambiance and service! Key Lime pie is outrageous!
- delicious bone-in ribeye, best i've had!
- The waiter was very kind, but the food was mediocre. We came for a bachelorette party and were excited to have steaks at the highly esteemed restaurant. They were all over cooked and dry.
- Wonderful views of the Atlantic combine with great meals. And their Key Lime Pie is among the best on the island.
- Nice southern view of the Atlantic Ocean - complete with their 24 layer chocolate cake.
- Killer Martinis!!!