$ $ $ $
Lists & rankings
- Two important things to know about this restaurant. 1) The Goose Fat Potatoes are incredible. 2) The 24 Layer Chocolate Cake is the most decadent dessert in Vegas. Try them both on your next visit.
- Best steak house in town. Always busy, beautiful people all over. -Stephen Hopcraft, Top Chef
- 24 Layer Chocolate Cake and Romanov potatoes are a must
- Bone-in ribeye was fantastic. See Mark at the bar for good convo especially if you are from the Northeast!
- Fabulous! Perfect!
- Chilean Sea Bass was really good! Order the truffle cream spinach- Yummy! Highly recommended!
- Best steak I have ever had! Ask for the blueberry lemon drop too!
- get the 24 layer cake!! each slice weighs 1.5 pounds
- The New York strip weighs in at about 20 ounces and comes on the bone. It's everything you want a steak to be: massive, blackened, and tender. Take the black truffle creamed spinach on the side.
- Absolutely delicious! I had the filet mignon special with asparagus & crab-leg meat and a side of sauteed wild mushrooms. The service is excellent.
- Skip the Lobster. Get the Creme Brle and the Truffle Macaroni & Cheese!
- The filet mignon is good. Make sure to consult the sommelier for wine recommendations.
- The 8 oz. filet with foie gras butter.
- Absolutely delicious. I got the bleu Cheese crusted ribeye and lobster Mac and cheese. Impeccable.
- 8 oz filet was delicious!
- For vegetarians they do a beautiful spread of roasted vegetables.
- Love the bone in Rib eye. Cooked to perfection. Nice place to unwind after working a show.
- The steak is fantastic! Chocolate cake is great, but huge! Creme brle is really good too. Cheese cake is not so great.
- All the tips are raving. I think they've never been to Vic and Anthony's.
- Eating dick at the club.