Strawn's Eat Shop
American, Diner, Breakfast
- The strawberry pie here is legendary in North Louisiana. Don't leave Shreveport without trying it for yourself.
- Prefer your hash browns crispy? You can order them "well done" here, and they'll serve you the ones that have been simmering on the bottom of the pile, getting crispy and deeeee-licious!
- Try a cheeseburger with fries for breakfast. It's the best breakfast.
- We stopped in for breakfast because there weren't many options and there were a lot of Yelp recommendations. Not impressed by the appearance but oh, the food was good! Friendly service topped it off
- If you stop for a late breakfast and checkout right around closing, mention that one of your friends is from out of town and they've never been to strawns but heard about the famous ice box pies...
- Good food. Excellent service.
- Good food and service
- Visiting from out of town. I came across this shop so I had to try it. I came specifically to try the pies. I had the strawberry and my friend had the coconut. Wow, amazing taste on both.
- Strawberry pie=OHMYGOSSSSSH. Cold, but not too cold. Fresh strawberries. Fllllluffy whipped cream, and a DELICIOUS crust. GET IT.
- Awesome experience! We're from out of town and the waitress gave us half a pie and coffee to go. :) we didn't even ask! Waitress seems surly at first then totally warms up. :)
- Alone? Sit at the bar and listen to the waitresses talk about the customers.
- Amazing service & great atmosphere!
- exceptional biscuits and pies!
- Combo. Thanks
- Specials are from 5-8pm. Good burgers and mashed potatoes are fresh. Staff weren't very friendly tho. Strawberry pie was great!!!
- Best strawberry pie I've ever eaten.
- Fantastic diner style restaurant. Best pie in the world
- Breakfast was amazing. Fun, retro atmosphere. Biscuits are awesome!!! Would definitely come back
- Every thing is great.Come early if you want biscuits.
- Get the pie. It's amazing.