Strawbery Banke Museum
- Over 30 historic house museums available for touring in the earliest settlement in New Hampshire. Lot's of children's events but also plenty of adult ones too! Keep an eye out for Wine & Beer Festival
- Great way to spend a day and learn a bit of history
- I love this museum, and never tire of visiting it!
- Incredible learning experience with great attention to detail.
- Check out some old houses
- See Portsmouth's history with houses restored to how they appeared since the city's early days and reenactors to answer your questions.
- Awesome living-history museum with incredible attention to detail in their restorations, definitely worth a few hours to learn a lot about historic Portsmouth.
- This place is a cool place to visit around Christmas.
- This place is awesome! Houses and history, some of my very favorite things!
- Be sure to visit the Goodwin House, Shapiro House and the general store. Nice way to walk around and learn about NH history.
- Great place full of history and fun for the whole family.
- PASSPORT!!! nhptv.org/passport
- Don't miss the general store. It's awesome!
- There's a new role-player this year for candlelight stroll, Tom Bailey ( Story of a Bad Boy). Ask him about the great snowball fight!
- One of my Favs!