Stop Inn Diner
60-22 Roosevelt Ave (at 61st St)
Woodside, NY 11377
- The burgers are incredible here! Trust me! I don't lie!
- The orange juice is pretty damn good as far as orange juice goes...
- don't go it was very bad!!
- We dig the Irish breakfast, complete with two eggs, hash browns, white pudding, black pudding, sausage, ham, and grilled tomatoes, plus buttered toast and a pot of tea.
- The Tuna Melt is one of the best I've ever had. Top-notch. Long lines for brunch on weekends but the service is very fast and efficient.
- I was initially skeptical, but the cheeseburger is super legit!
- One of the most popular restaurants that is everybody's favorite in Woodside. Fantastic food. It is recommended to go, be sure to try out the Irish Breakfasts. Yummy!
- Late night breakfast here is a must!!!
- Must have the hash browns! Chefs omelette is pretty damn good too!
- Best greasy spoon diner in the hood!
- They have the bomb home fries and awesome hot chocolate with whip cream!!!
- One of the closest things to a real diner in Jackson Heights.
- Epic French Toast!
- Great breakfast food. The burgers are not as great... the meat is not properly seasoned, imo
- Awesome for breakfast!
- so tasty. get the irish breakfast w/the eggs, the *not* greasy sausages, irish bacon, grilled tomatoes ++ true, tender, shredded hash browns (as opposed to cube-y 'home fries').
- Came here once and never again. It's inexpensive but the food is mediocre at best.
- Real hash browns in New York. Thought I'd never see the day.
- Great French toast!
- Regular diner for locals. Not bad and cheap!