Stonestown Farmers Market
Farmer's Market, Restaurant
- best to come in the morning before it gets too crowded. the kettle corn is the best so are the mini cupcakes for $1
- The only farmers market in SF where you can find Fallon Hills Ranch meats! Their beef is amazing. Hanger, cheeks..yum! They're very friendly and happy to take special orders, just let them know!
- Get one of the seasonal flavor cupcakes at the Teeny Cakes booth
- Giving local produce growers the appreciation and support they deserve.
- The best farmers market in sf. Mushroom stand, persimmons, jujubees, bakery stand, honey guy, tea guy, date lady, and the empanadas (get the chimichanga sauce)
- The farmer's market is dog-friendly, dog friendly!
- The potstickers at the dumpling stand are so yummy.
- No pets allowed :-(
- Gaga coffee - must try. Really great drip coffee.
- Fresh fruit and veggies year round. If they have something unique, try it.
- Great selection that changes with the seasons. Show up around noon or 1pm to get a good deal.
- I love the food & the people at 3 Bottled Fish! I get the Right Now Roll which is a yummy & refreshing spring roll with apples in it.
- Empanadas and Gaga coffee. Yum.
- Great little vendors and food is pretty good too (4 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Lots and lots of parking at this west side favorite
- The gumbo man is your friend.
- Checkout @homecook for #farmersmarket
- SF Weekly's Best of Winner 2010 - Editorial Pick - BEST FAMILY-ORIENTED FARMERS' MARKET
- Get a Reaper bun from the bread place. Sugar!
- If you want some good honey make sure you visit Small Bees.