The Stone Pony
Rock Club, Concert Hall, Bar
- Historic house that Bruce built doesn't disappoint. Check out your favorite band or discover something new. Summer stage takes the concert outdoors. $3 PBR can specials can't be beat!
- Doesn't matter what show is playing, if you've never been you need to go.
- Just watched The Front Bottoms here and it was amazing! The staff is pretty cool and helpful! :)
- Gotta show love for The Pony.. Good times!
- Home for the Holidays! Bouincing Souls. 4 nights. Get Involved!
- DF tonight and the Best Buy Battle of the Bands every Tuesday Night.
- the legendary stone pony! can't go wrong here, the summer stage line up is always amazing!
- Great concerts
- This place is incredible! Great backstage. Lots of room and lots of history. Very easy for photographers to work. Lots of room behind barricade and on sides of the stage.
- Rock to the top!!!
- HATE WAITING FOR THE MUSIC TO BEGIN.... Dropkick Murphys lets goooooo
- Amazing band!! Club needs climate control wayyyyyyy to hotttt!!!!
- One of the best venues for live performance photography! This is where my career started. ROCK ON! -Kristen Driscoll Photography www.kristendriscollphotography.com
- If it's on the summer stage, you can hear it throughout asbury!
- bamboooozle, lesss than a weeek baby
- Come back and see Jack's Mannequin and Guster Live on August 9th, 2011. More info here: http://jacksmannequin.com/tour
- Is anyone getting points for this from Boozle Twist?
- Enjoyed the concert series
- Great venue for the summer. Been to a few shows here. Had a blast each time.
- Summer stage brings some great acts! Sound quality is great in and outside