Stone Barns Center For Food And Agriculture
- Don't be a cheap-o by getting food at the cafe. Your $235 prix fixe at the restaurant goes a long way for this non-profit farm, barn and education center.
- Come early and take advantage of all the programming. Great tours and friendly guides. Take a break with a delicious lunch at the caf. Wear comfortable shoes!
- Possibly the best tasting menu I've ever had! 26 small bite courses in 4 hrs. Biggest standouts: veggie crudite, pork, broccoli square, potato bread, caramel egg. This place is magical!
- Get to the Farmer's Market early, they sell out quickly.
- Don't miss the fresh market on Sundays.
- very pleasant
- Nice trails and very cozy cafe
- Grab a bite to eat at the cafe. The food is delicious!
- Here's the deal everything is good, clean, fun, and fresh. Go to the cafe and get the spelt chocolate chip cookies. The eggs here are super fresh, you can look at your chickens. Highly recommended.
- The agricultural center and working farm offers guided tours of the grounds and is home to Blue Hills beloved sister restaurant and its seasonal tasting menu.
- Young Farmers Conference, learning business and agriculture for sustainable farms
- After roaming the beatiful grounds, be sure to hit the cafe for a snack. Everything is delicious.
- Make sure to get a map! It's very easy to get lost and wander into state park
- Explore the farm and you'll never know what animals or plants you'll run into! Also don't leave without buying some raw honey from the store!
- The Sunday farmers market is a fun addition. All organo fruits, meats, veggies and eggs. 10% off for members.
- Best restaraunt in westchester
- the carrots in winter from the greenhouse with roofs that open to the sun are the best I've ever tasted
- Explore the farm, shop at the cafe or put your name on the list to eat at Blue Hill (a year in advance).
- Best time to see the baby lambs is late april, early may. Check out the blue hill cafe for great lattes and seasonal eats. Go for the farm market and get some eggs and meat!