296 Lincoln Ctr
Stockton, CA 95207
- Waitress was rude. She also had issues splitting the checks. They serve instant mashed potatoes. Food was so bad I wouldn't take the leftovers home for my dog.
- Beautifully redone after the big move. A painting of the old kitchen brings fond memories of the old spot. The food is spectacular as always. Fried asparagus is a must have at this time of year.
- Great bar and tasty fare - the breaded veal has been one of my favorites for years, or try the chicken saute (allow 30 minutes for cooking... but it's worth it)
- I just remembered why I haven't been here in 10 years...New location, same snotty service!
- 10 dollar dessert fee. Desert buyer beware.
- Seriously, the food looks good. But! I got sick after. The service blows as well. The bar and live music is good, however.
- Try the Joe Special, a ton of food.