2901 Boardwalk (at Magnolia Ave)
Wildwood, NJ 08260
- On the contrary this place is pretty great. Good food and super fantastic service. Not sure what you've been smokin Travis A.
- Here's a tip, eat somewhere else. The food is so so and over priced and we didn't have a single nice staff member. Even the manager was rude. Spend your time and money elsewhere.
- Cannot go wrong with Stewarts! Great soda, vegan options, awesome burgers, beach view, cute decor
- Twice as pricey as fast food should be. $40 for 2 adults + a 4yo? C'mon. Also got charged for things we didn't ask for because waitress didn't clarify first. She never offered us drink refills either.
- Good burgers and of course delicious root beer. The Frank Stewart Burger is very tasty.
- Good burger with a good view.
- In my chicken Caesar the chicken was very dry. The staff wasn't great. I feel like my family was given attitude any time we asked for something. I never saw our waitress. Honestly, go somewhere else.
- Root beer floats,fries,hot dogs
- The food is amazing and the roof seats are cool
- Gurtrude Salad Sandwich and Stews Wariormongers
- You should come here if you're a vegan. Great selection of vegan foods.
- Root beer float!
- Great service. Right on the beach.
- Veggie burger and veggie sandwich were both fantastic they also let you change any burger to a veggie burger
- Sit up top and you get a nice view of the boardwalk but watch if its windy
- Root beer float is delicious!
- The best burger I've ever had! Tastes great, they toast the bun, goes great with fries and a root beer! Delicious!!!
- good cheesesteak!
- Had a bacon cheeseburger and fries with a root beer float. Burger was terrible, fries and float just OK. My colleague thought the same. Service was prompt and friendly, really the only plus here.
- Listen to Travis. Food is decent but overpriced for sure.