Steve's Prince of Steaks
7200 Bustleton Ave (at St Vincent St)
Philadelphia, PA 19149
- Pats who? Genos who? It's all about steves! Undeniably the best cheese steaks in Philly!
- Great quality meat, but a little bland for my taste. A little salt and pepper really brings out the great flavor.
- Steve may be the prince of steaks but Pats' is still the king.
- American with. Hots, ketchup, lil mustard. Get the cherry coke.
- Some of the best cheese steaks in Philly! They've got awesome fries, too.
- The American cheese is extra melty. Its pre-melted rather than applied as a cold slice.
- Their cheese fries are on point...but I don't get the hype about their cheesesteaks.
- There's a very nice gay guy named Dan that works there say hi! He's a prostitute on the side so he can give you desert with ur steak if ya know what I mean
- No need to go to south philly for the best cheesesteak in town...get the fries too
- Don't get any except wiz witout
- Try their cheesesteak with both cheeses
- Whiz wit...nom nom nom
- Best steaks. They use rib steak and have the best roll. Steve's makes the best philly steak for years now. Love wit whiz
- The best cheesesteak in Philadelphia
- Steak slices are wholesome unlike any other cheesesteak place !
- Crest Cheese Steak, pickles are sensational!!! We will be back Steve!!!
- Castor Gardens maybe. It is not Oxford Circle.
- American, wit... always.
- Great dill table
- We were advised by a local that this was the best place to get a philly steak and he was not wrong. It was awesome - go for the whiz and meat and get a side of spicy fries