Stephen Sondheim Theatre
Theater, Performing Arts
124 W 43rd St (btwn 6th & 7th Ave)
New York, NY 10036
- Great theater! Every seat is a good seat...and I can't wait for this show!! Sutton Foster is gonna tap it up<3
- Beautifully and cleverly designed theater. And best bathroom on Broadway!
- Get a pre-game cocktail and bring your cup back at halftime to get $3 off! Great cozy theater.
- Best Show Ever
- Meka Leka Hi Meka Hiney Ho?Meka Leka Hi Meka Chany Ho?Your wish is granted...Long live Jambi...
- What a wonderful show. I was shocked at how many songs were actually written by Carol King. Definitely take the time to see this one!!!
- Cold like a TV Studio
- Rather interesting theater. To get to orchestra level, you need to go 2 levels down.
- See this show!!!! Beautiful is one of the best shows out right now. She definitely earned that Tony award!
- "Beautiful" The Carole King story was Spectacular
- Try a margarita on the rocks with silver - mmmmm!
- Anything Goes is a must-see
- Easily one of the biggest and most beautiful Broadway theaters I've ever ben to!
- I just had to add this Theater simply because it not only rivals the John Golden, but this is the Theater where all of the HITS take place.Known for its spectacular sound quality, it's Total Quality.
- Get $20 tickets through roundabout hiptix! Only for ppl 18-35 yrs old
- Beautiful The Carol King Story is not to be missed. Great songs, great story, great set, great time. The full musical experience.
- Beautiful Modern theater! Hadn't been in since they renovated. Was a lot more functional than older Broadway Theaters.
- more modern than most Bway theaters but seats are bit uncomfortable.... and for some strange reason (or copyright issues), they don't allow the taking of photos of the stage or anywhere in the theater
- Sat in the last row, still could see the full stage.
- Beautiful the carol king musical