Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley
Hotel, American, Spa
- Don't expect Swiss cheese fondue, it's too thin and drippy.
- Can't go wrong with the lunch buffet!
- This is one of the best places to stay during Sundance. Dine at Glitretind and endulge in the world famous wild game chili.
- If you are dinning at #SteinEriksenLodge ask for #Dustin - outstanding customer service
- Sunday brunch is great!
- Try the soft pretzel with beer infused mustard. Best mustard ever. Service here isn't so bad either
- Hot pretzels with mustard sauce are awesome!
- Don't miss the (complimentary) breakfast buffet
- Moscow mule is a must !
- Have the epic 825 state stout 22 oz
- Lunch buffet awesome come on the days w Bread Pudding 4 dessert
- go for apres ski and order soft pretzel with best mustard ever
- Great brunch. Even better Bloody Marys... best in area (yes, better than St Regis).
- BLT Bloody Mary is excellent
- Come the week before Sundance and enjoy the place to yourself. No lines no fake Hollywood types just snow, food, And drink.
- Buffet price?
- Snow vacations! Great family place, awesome spa
- The best Sunday brunch I have ever had!
- Breakfast fantastic!
- After skiing, warm up with Steins Kahlua cappuccino in the decadent Troll Hallen Lounge, or sip mulled wine by the fire in a lobby decorated with Norwegian sleds.