Stefano's Seafood and Pasta
$ $ $ $
19th St and the Boulevard (19th St)
Beach Haven, NJ 08008
- Great mussels and clam chowder
- Best food on LBI. Reserve weeks in advance. Try the salmon w/ crab and lobster potatoes.
- Amazing service (shoutout to Ed) and amazing food
- Save room for the red velvet cake.
- Not good. seated right next to kitchen/waitress hangout spot in an open restaurant. Dirty wine glass. Had to ask for bread. Chick parm was soggy and gross. Pasta was from box and overcooked.
- I ordered my usual go to food chicken parm, but I came to learn the angel hair pasta wasn't home made, and the chicken was soggy. The best think was the plain bread and the wine I brought.
- When we first got there it was hardly busy and we got the crap table. The waitress was very nice, but before I even bite into my food she asked if it was already, (give me a min to taste it). Cont.
- Great service scallop special and crab risotto was amazing
- The service is the worst I have ever been too