Steamers Seafood House
4820 Auburn Ave (at Norfolk Ave)
Bethesda, MD 20814
- Steamers Seafood House has partnered with Womply to offer $30 cash back after 3 visits
- 20+ tvs, outdoor patio, and Redskins specials
- Leave. Don't eat here. It smells. Service sucks. And the food is not fresh.
- They have a TV above the urinal. It was the most entertaining piss I've ever taken.
- Best Hushpuppies around!
- Crab feast & Alaskan crab legs are. Good deal!
- Crab Dip, Miller Lite, Steamed Shrimp...repeat
- Try the buffalo shrimp
- Outdoor sitting and a big bucket of crabs. There's better places.
- Bethesda's Steamers crab house suspension: "heavy roach and fly infestation. Passed reinspection. @wusa9. Owner says no roaches now, but wouldn't allow us to look.
- It was horrible service, my family & I will NEVER, EVER return to this establishment!!!!
- I wouldn't return to "Steamers Seafood House"... "Bethesda Crab House" is 100x better in food and service.
- It wasn't bad but crabs at shipped in from Louisiana and not the best. Also, a lot of flys all over the place. Doubt that I will return.
- Jumbo shrimp are jumbo!
- Tre the owner is awesome! Good Times!
- Snow crab clusters are tasty.
- Watching the caps game. Warm and cozy.
- Crab and artichoke salad is LOADED with crab. Definitely worth it!