Steak 'n Shake
American, Fast Food, Burgers
7:00am - 12:00am
- Don't even waste your time coming here. They have the worst service I've ever seen.
- Horrible service
- Bang for the buck this place rocks!
- Drive thruu
- So far kinda slow off the mark.
- Best place to eat! Super cheap and perfect everytime! Chocolate covered strawberry shake is the besttttt <3
- This place is filthy. You can see the layers of filth in the kitchen and on the floor.The shocker is workers are just standing around gossiping about a dance and not making sure the place looks decent
- They are open late and the food is great. The staff is always nice and you can't beat the price. There are always coupons in the Sunday paper as well.
- I love steak n shake as a chain. But this location, I'm sad I won't return to. The staff is very nice, but after two separate & consecutive times receiving food unfit to eat, they lost my trust.
- Big fan of the triple burger. Only $4! The vegetable soup is really good too. Give it a shot! It's a healthy alternative to fries with your burger!
- I've always had great service at this location, both as a diner and at the drive thru.
- Go on weekends kids eat free
- Really your out of sprite??!
- Ask for the Royale with cheese. Vince Vega will smile
- Awful, just awful...don't waste your time or money...
- No tea. No cherry lemonade. Sloppily made sandwich. Forgot cheese on fries but brought some. Waitress was fairly nice
- Cheap place, burgers ok, but I wouldn't come back.
- Friendly service. If you like cole slaw, try it there. It was really good.
- Christaia and Ashley are thee best
- Caitlyn, a tiny little thing with glasses, is an excellent server! She is very pleasant and really on the ball.