Steak 'n Shake
American, Fast Food, Burgers
- "specialty" fries are normal fries with just an ass ton of whatever extra seasoning. Not that great, just kinda messy.
- Boycott! They are no longer serving breakfast before 6am. Not cool.
- I bought a burger the other night and it was dripping grease. The bread was soggy from the grease. I threw it away. Other than that love the sweet tea & vanilla shake.
- Definitely a vanilla shake
- Everything from food to drinks.
- Love the food and shakes!!
- Paper hats and crayons
- The garlic double steak burger is amazing! Wish I knew what was in the garlic sauce so I could replicate it at home as a steak marinade.
- My burger was good I got seated very fast and my waitress Abigail was very attentive
- Service sucks first thing in the morning..couldnt get anyone take my order so I walked out... : (
- Shakes took forever to come out, but very good.
- Worse service ever.
- Last (and likely final) visit included shakes finally arriving several minutes after meal was finished (ordered before food) and one shake was wrong, with no offer to fix.
- Shitty service!
- Don't ask for Chili Fries unless your interested in a little brown sauce with a dozen beans and one tiny piece of meat. Better off with just the cheese fries, and saving your money.
- The 5 way chili is a good proxy for the Cincinnati-style dish.
- Only one server??? Poor gal.
- I come here too often. Ah, well. Their French dressing is surprisingly good--make sure to try the Grilled Chicken Salad with it.
- love the fries! eat them by the handful
- Had no problem getting seated and order taken quickly.