Steak 'n Shake
American, Fast Food, Burgers
- 1/2 price shakes 2-4 pm!!
- Steakburger Shooters
- Don't ask for Jeshua! I don't want her section to be full when I get there!
- Actually alix and ian are the best servers there and my favorite is the frisco melt and turtle shake
- Worst. Service. Ever. So slow. And not very crowded.
- They take forever to seat you! Waited 15 minutes once.. And this time they didn't say anything for about 2-3 minutes.. That's messed up to me
- Service sucked. Not sure if I'll ever go back to that location. Cather H got less than 5% tip because food came out and she never came back. If you hate the job quit instead of punishing customers
- Nutella Milkshake is so delicious. Couldn't drink half of it though. Gets SWEET quick.
- Whom ever said on the noblesville restaurant that this one was better is full of crap. Took our order then 2 other tables. Order got turned in 10 minutes later and it was wrong. Typical.
- Don't come here at 3:55 on a friday. Not even busy and super slow service! Most unfriendly service too.
- Paige just served me the hottest fries and coldest shake I've gotten in 35 years of eating at St. And Shake. Ask for her!
- Alix is the tops! Ask for her. She is the consummate pro. Don't let her good looks fool you! She's been working at Steak and Shake for thirty years! The absolute best!
- Just waited 5min to be seated & left.. One woman couldn't get a cashier to come take her money.. Wth?
- Pancakes !!
- Make sure you have at least an hour to kill if you plan to eat here. Super-slow!
- Careful at lunch time... Long wait to be seated and very long wait for food!
- The breakfast tacos are amazing!
- Worst. Service. Ever!! Incredibly slow and rude!
- If you like chocolate, the double chocolate fudge is awesome. And yes - Jeshua is the absolute best server anywhere!
- Anytime you're here try to sit in Stephanie, Teresa, or Carlos' sections.. All great people and amazing servers