11605 Washington Blvd (at Grentna Ave)
Whittier, CA 90606
- The prices can't be beat. The croutons for the salad are great...the only bad is the glasses for sodas are too small..
- I love this place :D the cheese bread is AWESOME!! And the baked potato bar is even More Awesome!! I've been coming here since I was a kid and I still live it to this day!
- Good steak sandwich for good price
- Everything is self serve once they bring your food to you. Pretty yummy steaks.
- Cheese today is to die for!
- Last of a kitschy 60s steakhouse chain. Old school Western decor includes wagon trains over the salad bar.
- Opened in 1965. This is the last remaining restaurant in a chain of Steak Corrals that began in 1961.
- It was fine. I was told the cheese sauce was the reason to go, but I didn't find it to be anything special.
- Did they steal the bob's big boy statue?
- Food good but its note a child play ground they run around the restaurant and playing in the food (topping) sad to say was unpleasant.
- Food is good, prices are great and staff is friendly. Good place for a family dinner.