- SxSW Sunday, March 10 2013.. 11:15AM ..Pug, a wisecracking 13 year old, has one goal in mind: to join The 12 OClock Boys; the notorious urban dirt-bike gang of Baltimore. http://vimeo.com/58654662
- The little sister to the Paramount Theatre does everything its sibling does, only with comfier seats. Seems like they've worked the kinks out of the sound issues, too.
- Very intimate setting...really enjoyed...they also have snacks and dranks that range from $3-10 not to shabby...enjoyed!
- ATTENTION STAFF!
- Nice small theater next to the Paramount. It's intimate. Don't expect amazing acoustics or anything.
- Good sxsw movie venue, make sure to get there early if you want to see some of the film fest showings
- Smaller and more comfortable than its neighbor. One of my favorite SxSW film venues.
- In need of a little holiday spirit? Head over here tonight for the screening of the classic film, "A Christmas Story" at 9:05 pm and 9:35pm. Click here for ticket info! http://bit.ly/190ZabW
- see saw seen
- Ojan best was here!!!
- The audio system is just not right. Having trouble hearing the dialogue in every movie.
- Has 300 seats
- At SXSW? See film critics will be talking about. Attend special showing tonight of Incendies w/ Q&A session w/ writer/director Denis Villeneuve! 9:15 PM tonight! Pass here: http://bit.ly/eSFHQr