Staten Island Mall
- Guinea heaven. Where all the fake and bakes meet and talk about hand bags tanning and spending their parents money.
- Watch out on Fridays. All the kids from high schools and younger roam and they will never shut up. Proceed with caution.
- They have a Red Mango! Enough said :)
- There's a cookie cart somewhere in the mall that sells cranberry cookies. They're delish! Get some and eat em in Starbucks!
- Don't go to CVS on a 15 min break.
- Looking for a quick hassle free parking space? Back of mall Macy's side.
- Its getting better with the new stores.
- Avoid Friday nites here.
- The rides are back !!
- Chicken teryaki at the food court is really good. Try it.
- You can't go to Staten Island without visiting the mall. Sorry! We don't have malls like this in Brooklyn or Manhattan.
- Very cool & clean mall
- Shoppers delight
- Great if you're looking to get some shopping done but instead run into every person you've met in your lifetime.
- Pan Asian restaurant is not a place you would expect in Mall looks like it belongs in nyc the food is amazing the sushi is fresh. Prices are good but servers are slow as hell.
- Not enough bathrooms. Only one bathroom aside from the department stores.
- There is no Mrs. Fields in this mall, and that is really disappointing.
- Just had lunch at Applebee's. Had the cowboy burger, it was great.
- Now that you're here get back in your car and head over to Jersey Gardens. This place is the worst!
- This mall need more store directories