Theater, Performing Arts, Concert Hall
805 Hennepin Ave (8th Street & Hennepin Ave)
Minneapolis, MN 55403
- One Great Music Venue and Theatre
- Buy tickets for events at the State, Orpheum, Pantages or Hennepin Stages Theatre in person at the State Theatre Box Office and don't pay any Ticketmaster fees.
- Check out the south side of Hennepin Avenue between 8th & 9th Street when heading into a show. There's a Walk of Fame, that honors Minnesotans who earned recognition in the entertainment industry.
- Bar closes super early, get two!
- annual nutcracker fantasy, an interpretation of the tchaikovsky classic, features elaborate costumed ballet to live orchestra
- excellent music venue....
- Great venue for shows. Beautiful building.
- This was a great venue to watch Kathy Griffin perform her stand-up comedy routine.
- The box office has pretty good hours and you can bypass $20+ in Ticketmaster fees just by giving them a visit. Very friendly people there too!
- Beautiful theatre
- Beautiful theater where pretty much every seat is a good one.
- Great place for a play
- some great bands coming in
- Cash only bar.. Grab some before you come.
- Saw Brian Wilson and Joe Satriani here. Not together of course. What a great show that would be huh?!
- The plain-looking bartender bartending at the entrance bar is generous with booze on the cocktails!