1519 Euclid Ave (at Playhouse Square)
Cleveland, OH 44115
- Priscilla Queen of the desert. Two thumbs up!
- Wicked was wonderful. Thanks to a amazing set, gorgeous costumes, talented cast!!!
- Love seeing shows at the largest contained theater district outside of NYC.
- The Loge sections are Perfect seats
- Saw Priscilla. Was amazing!!!
- RWB Nutcracker
- Fiddler on the Roof
- Acoustics, amenities
- Some of the ushers are very crabby and can put you in a bad mood in a second.
- Fantastic Venue
- Use the valet parking out front... same cost as parking in deck and right out the front door
- Beautiful theater with a great #Nexo sound system.
- Great show. A little hard to hear the actors.
- Jersey Boys rock!
- Wicked saw it loved it at this theater
- Great location!
- So beautiful and great show
- Saw The Phantom of the Opera most recently. Great, reasonably priced seats.
- The State Theater always has great performances and is a beautiful place.
- The seats in the very last row have a bit of leg room.